Friday 24 June 2011

Beautiful Kitchen Inspiration

I was out walking with my girlfriend the other day and we were talking about our favorite designers.  One of our favorites was definitely Brian Gluckstein.  I have a number of photos of spaces Brian has designed in my inspiration folder. Going through them, I found these pictures of a kitchen he did for a couple in Toronto and intend to use it as inspiration for my own kitchen.  It's warm & welcoming, traditional but not too fussy, and has a classic look and feel that will never go out of style. 


I really like the range hood, apparently the cap is acid-washed zinc. 


A closer look.....




Beautiful limestone countertops.

To read the article and get more detail, click here Amazon.com 

Well, that's it for today.  Time to head outside and enjoy the beautiful sunshine before the clouds roll in..  Have a great weekend! 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful blog.Harding’s Services - Your Improvement Company, is your Residential and Commercial Property Services company that offers an array of home and building improvement services in Calgary, Alberta.
    house painting

    ReplyDelete